3. Susan

Happy Birthday @jennifermck88

Happy Birthday! 🎁 🎈🎂🎉🎊
  4. Susan

Feedback on my aquascape please

I love it!
  5. Susan

Who do you plan to vote for?

I forgot that they had changed it to - if your spouse worked and was offered insurance - you had to take the insurance offered under your own employer. My husbands insurance was far better/cheaper than mine so we always had family coverage under him. After - I had to pay an additional $100.00 a...
  6. Susan

Any Dog people? 🐶

Thank you! He’s my baby boy. Scared of everything but cute as a button. 😂
  7. Susan

Any Dog people? 🐶

This is my little buddy👇 We have two other outside dogs (Anatolian Shepherd and Anatolian Shepherd/Great Pyrenees mixed) -I’ll have to get some pics of them put on my phone to share.
  8. Susan

Any Dog people? 🐶

They are soooo cute!❤️
  9. Susan

Under Obama our insurance went from around $180.00 a year to over $1800.00 a year. My job in School food service was screwed completely up and cost the food industry millions (and no it wasn’t any healthier). My 401k stunk just like it did under every other president. Under Trump my father in...
  10. Susan

A great interview if anyone is interested.
  11. Susan

No need to apologize-I know my post are “matter of fact” but that doesn’t mean I’m offended. I thought if you would have watched the videos it would have explained things far better than I can. Whether Its his ego or not - I’m glad he’s bringing it to everyone’s attention before the company...
  12. Susan

That’s not the issue. It’s prejudice against one group of people (no matter what group it is) because they think/look differently then the other group. BTW that is not the issue at my husbands workplace but does fall under the same umbrella. You seem to think that I am influenced by what...
  13. Susan

You might not believe things like this are happening but I can assure you they are. It’s happening right here. My husband has a lot of associates who work for him. He has always stood for what was right no matter what. Just six months ago! Well I have witnessed him silencing himself over the...
  14. Susan

COVID 19 Thread! :)

15. Susan

16. Susan

Does anyone else see issues with the way this is being reported. https://www.wyff4.com/article/latest-covid-19-coronavirus-cases-deaths-released-by-dhec-for-aug-21/33669686
  17. Susan

thanks doc #4

Hopefully they’ll start to get along soon!
  18. Susan

What I do know is I’m over it. Yes I wear a mask when I’m out. No I’m not wearing a mask around my family and friends anymore. Living like we were is not for us-it’s just not living. I have a big family and we have dinner at my moms every Sunday. Two weeks ago we had one of our friends come -...
  19. Susan

Forum Zoom?

I’m in. I live in SC.
  20. Susan

Starting over, seeking advice

I am soooo sorry.