Search results

1. GoldeneyeRet

Black Molly Quarantine

Thanks Bobby!
  2. GoldeneyeRet

Black Molly Quarantine

I am getting ready to molly test a tank. I have never kept fw fish so I'm not sure what to use for source water before I start dripping saltwater. Dechlorinated tapwater? RODI? Will biospira still work to start a biofilter?
  3. GoldeneyeRet

A tank in peril

Ok, so my plan is mollies, UV, then get the refugium going again. I have ordered a UV, started a QT with macro, snails and shrimp.
  4. GoldeneyeRet

A tank in peril

Fish are all doing well, except I havent seen the basslet for a while. No symptons apparent, great appetities, great color, seemingly normal behavior. When I initially dropped to 2mg/ gal /day, it still seemed a bit high as some fish, usually the foxface and the hippo, acted weird(er) lol...
  5. GoldeneyeRet

Will be testing night mode

Oh I got it now
  6. GoldeneyeRet

Will be testing night mode

How do we activate the stealth mode?
  7. GoldeneyeRet

Flubendazole

Yeah you're right. I'll try to find where I read about it for marine fishes.
  8. GoldeneyeRet

Flubendazole

I have uses it with dogs,not fish. I read about it in Noga, glad you are looking at it.
  9. GoldeneyeRet

Poor guy needs help fast

Sorry you have to learn about all this...
  10. GoldeneyeRet

Dinos or Diatoms?

Lol, dont ask me, I'm new at this microscopic stuff! I have no idea!
  11. GoldeneyeRet

Should I be offended or shake my head in disbelief?

Times are different now. In the past, people wanted to learn and loved to gain knowledge from those who wanted to share it. People were willing to learn things in order to become knowledgable. Today, everyone just wants to look like an expert. Few are willing to learn anything that's not...
  12. GoldeneyeRet

Fendbendazole

What dosage are you using for this?
  13. GoldeneyeRet

Lanthanum Chloride

I used it on my previous tank with good results. I added it to my ato and dosed that into my skimmer. Go very slowly.
  14. GoldeneyeRet

Hello...

Welcome!
  15. GoldeneyeRet

Hello from Florida!

Welcome!
  16. GoldeneyeRet

New member from south Florida!

Welcome aboard!
  17. GoldeneyeRet

Molly necropsy (warning: graphic)

I am very interested in what the clear moving things seen in the gills might be.
  18. GoldeneyeRet

What be this?

It's cool, that's what it is!
  19. GoldeneyeRet

Hippo tang in quarantine help

Sorry you lost him. You did not fail him you did all you could-more than most do. Best of luck!