1/12/2020 Current Quarantined Fish List

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
I might be adding more fish to the list if people back out. PM me if interested or send an email to contact@humblefishaquatics.com. Shipping is $50 per order.

Black Ray Prawn Goby = $30 SOLD
Coral Beauty Angel = $75
Engineer Gobies XL (pair) = $40
Hippo Tang = $150 SOLD
Kole Tang = $120 SOLD
Lantern Bass = $30
Red Velvet Fairy Wrasse = $110
Royal Gramma = $40 SOLD
Solorensis Fairy Wrasse = $90
Starry Blenny (JUMBO but Peaceful) = $75 SOLD
Tomini Tang = $140 SOLD
Yellow Tang = $110

Last edited:

Igor

I might be adding more fish to the list if people back out. PM me if interested or send an email to contact@humblefishaquatics.com. Shipping is $50 per order.

Black Ray Prawn Goby = $30 SOLD
Coral Beauty Angel = $75
Engineer Gobies XL (pair) = $40
Hippo Tang = $150
Kole Tang = $120
Lantern Bass = $30
Red Velvet Fairy Wrasse = $110
Royal Gramma = $40
Solorensis Fairy Wrasse = $90
Starry Blenny (JUMBO but Peaceful) = $75 SOLD
Tomini Tang = $140
Yellow Tang = $110
How big is the Hippo Tang?

Humblefish

Dr. Fish

Corrado DePinto

I’m interested in the Royal Grammer. When would it be convenient for me to look at the Royal Grammer? I currently have 2 clowns in the DT and 2 Scissor Tail Gobies in a QT tank. Wanted to check on comparability.

mggray87

Juat dropped off frags I bought to a local reefer since tank is not doing good. He had a trigger. In a reef. I must have one. Think my kole and blue already being in will allow it??

mggray87

What kind of trigger was it? Generally speaking, triggers of the Xanthichthys genus are the only ones considered somewhat reef safe.
He had a blue throat/blue jaw But he mentioned there was another reef safe one. Pink something.

If my tangs would be cool I need one lol

huff747

The only comment that I would add is blue throats are awesome but you may regret it if they are anything like mine.

I had a pair in my 750XXL and they are cool fish and would do a spawning dance most nights and would clean an area of the sand bed but they swim fast and they swim constantly. And mine splashed water out of the tank all the time. They left streaks of saltwater on my outside glass everyday. I was cleaning my outside glass usually more than once a day and it made me crazy. Not sure they are all lo Ike that but I couldn’t take the cleaning anymore. So I traded them to someone with a bigger acrylic tank with the tops to keep the water in the tank.

Just thought I’d throw it out there.

mggray87

I only want one and I think I would probably ruin my glass more. I'm always spilling on my glass with stuff I'm sloppy. Dried food on glass cause it dripped and i only clean it if someone is coming lol. Price wise blue throat or blue jaw whatever u call it is good looking at affordable.

@Humblefish bill me and just take my money already. Not sure what size maybe same as the kole u gave me?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DexterB

Blue throats have a boisterous personality. I had a male and he was a big baby. Biggest fish in tank but gentle. Mine too swam constantly but he didn’t splash water - I only had the one. Beautiful fish. Males become even prettier as they mature - that blue jaw gets becomes more brilliant & yellow edge on fin gets brighter.