11/6 Current Quarantined Fish List

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
I've got some unclaimed fish up for grabs. PM me if interested or send an email to contact@humblefishaquatics.com. Shipping is $50 per order.

Black Ray Prawn Goby = $30
Diamond Gobies (large) = $50 SOLD OUT
Engineer Gobies = $40 for 2 (pair)
Flame Angel = $150 SOLD OUT
Goldflake Angel (6 inches) = $800 (price includes shipping) SOLD
Lawnmower Blenny = $45
Potters Angel = $150
Powder Brown Tang = $120 SOLD OUT
Pyramid Butterfly (reef safe) = $140 SOLD OUT
Red Firefish = $30
Schooling Heniochus (reef safe butterfly) = $120 SOLD OUT
Scissortail Dartfish = $20 SOLD OUT
Wheeler Shrimp Goby = $30
Yellow Coris Wrasse (small) = $50

Last edited:

KenB

I soooo want a potters angel.. but since I’m just starting to get some Corals going.. I’m afraid it would cause more problems.

huff747

They may be a risk but I have 2 Potters and they're in the running for favorite fish in my tank. And so far (1 year for the bigger one, and 9 months for the smaller) don't nip at corals or my clam. My Blue Face doesn't mess with SPS, Euphyllia, or my clam but I can't put zoas or fleshy LPS in with it.

Ruppertsreef

I've had them for awhile now and they are growing. I'll get you a size/photo in the morning.
thanks. Not sure if you remember me off r2r. I had brought in two wrasses off divers den that had velvet or so we thought. All ended up dying with the exception of my daughters favorite fish our engineer goby. I did a transfer every day with cp for 14 days and he made it through and looked happy healthy and lived for about a month in a hospital tank After that and then just passed. I lost interest and the rank has been fallow since July2018. I’m getting all the equipment cleaned and will probably have to cycle it again.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
thanks. Not sure if you remember me off r2r. I had brought in two wrasses off divers den that had velvet or so we thought. All ended up dying with the exception of my daughters favorite fish our engineer goby. I did a transfer every day with cp for 14 days and he made it through and looked happy healthy and lived for about a month in a hospital tank After that and then just passed. I lost interest and the rank has been fallow since July2018. I’m getting all the equipment cleaned and will probably have to cycle it again.
Yes, I do remember! Engineer Gobies only have ~ 3 year lifespan, so it's possible the fish died of old age.

DexterB

As far as dwarf angels, I am so happy with my dwarf angels from Humblefish! I have a Flame & Potter's among the group.
So for me, they are worth the risk.

To help my chances though, I set up my corals according to these basic principles:
Watch "Austin Lefevre: Keeping Benthic Feeders with Coral: Angelfishes, Butterflyfishes, etc. | MACNA 2017" on YouTube
So basically as @huff747 said avoid fleshy LPS & zoas.
Also Lefevre said if a coral is ailing, remove it to a frag tank to recover. Fish can be tempted to pick at sick corals.

clsanchez77

20 Year Noob
FWIW, I keep Atlantic Pygmy Cherub angels in my DT with no issues, mated pair. I watched the video and I have all of the corals they tell you not to keep with angels and butterflies LOL. I do think this particular angel (Centropyge argi) is more apt to stay herbivorous than the others.

Also, I was curious if he would name John Coppos in his video and he did towards the end. Coppolino was one of the few people I followed very early in this hobby, back with Reef Central was new.

mggray87

If i had a tank for angelfish. id be all over that goldflake angle..... ive never seen that before and the pattern/color is ridiculous.. very special fish right there.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
If i had a tank for angelfish. id be all over that goldflake angle..... ive never seen that before and the pattern/color is ridiculous.. very special fish right there.
Anyone interested in the Goldflake has until Friday, or he's going to his original owner (long story). LA sells the regular ones for $590: https://www.liveaquaria.com/product/1424/?pcatid=1424

So, for 27% more you are getting a QTd specimen with shipping paid. Just sayin' :D

mggray87

humble. what are all us hobbyist going to do when you go on your break from the QT lol. end of the year is coming. :eek::eek::cry:(n)