9/29 Current Quarantined Fish List

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
I've got some unclaimed fish up for grabs. PM me if interested or send an email to contact@humblefishaquatics.com. Shipping is $50 per order.

Chromis Damsels = $10 SOLD OUT
Coral Beauty Angel = $75
Diamond Gobies (large) = $50
Emperor Angel (juvenile) = $200 SOLD OUT
Engineer Gobies = $40 for 2 (pair)
Linespot Flasher Wrasse (large) = $80 SOLD OUT
One Spot Foxface (small) = $90 SOLD OUT
Geometric Pygmy Perchlet = $60 SOLD OUT
Hippo Tangs = $120 SOLD OUT
Pyramid Butterfly = $120 SOLD OUT
Scissortail Dartfish = $20
Splendid Pintail Fairy Wrasse (pics below) = $200 SOLD OUT
Starry Blenny (XL) = $40 SOLD OUT
Tomini Tangs (tiny) = $90 SOLD OUT

Last edited:

dcinky

Thanks for the update. Are the Chromis Damsels Chromis viridis? What size are your Hippo Tangs? Does your inventory change frequently?

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
Are the Chromis Damsels Chromis viridis?
Yes

What size are your Hippo Tangs?
2-3"

Does your inventory change frequently?
The vast majority of the fish I quarantine are preorders to fulfill specific requests. Sometimes customers back out of an order, or I just go off the rails & order whatever I want. ;) Its when this happens that I have extra fish available like you see above.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
If you think it would be a good addition I will purchase one. I have the Whitetail Bristletooth Tang, Purple Tang and Melanurus Wrasse in my reef tank now.
A Pintail should mix well with that stocklist. The only thing I emphasize with these wrasses is to have a tight fitting lid, and when you need to remove it for maintenance don't take your eye off the Pintail. They are one of the most prolific jumpers I have ever seen!

Bri G

A Pintail should mix well with that stocklist. The only thing I emphasize with these wrasses is to have a tight fitting lid, and when you need to remove it for maintenance don't take your eye off the Pintail. They are one of the most prolific jumpers I have ever seen!
We do have a lid on the tank but we will still be sure to be extra cautious.

Last edited:

David

I can attest to this! I have one of the pintails from Robert and it bounces off my lid MANY times a day. If I didn’t have a cover he would be a goner by now for sure. Beautiful active fish!

mggray87

i will say, its a beautiful fish!. on the higher end of price but well worth it ( never seen one in person yet, most likely even better in person). In fact im spreading the love. I have one coming from one of humbles partners @JoelM. Im excited to have a pintail. I have a artfully acrylic lid being made now for it.

gotta spread the love from the Doctors. couple tangs from humble, pintail from Joel. Ill have to find an addition to grab from @Dr.Reef and ill be complete.

Bri G

I can attest to this! I have one of the pintails from Robert and it bounces off my lid MANY times a day. If I didn’t have a cover he would be a goner by now for sure. Beautiful active fish!
Good to know, thank you for sharing. I cannot wait to see the pintail in person!