9/3 Current Quarantined Fish List

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
Have some unclaimed fish up for grabs. If interested, PM me on here or send an email to contact@humblefishaquatics.com. Shipping is $50 per order.

Copperband Butterfly = $100 SOLD OUT
Engineer Gobies = $40 for 2 (pair)
Geometric Pygmy Perchlet = $60
Helfrichi Firefish = $150 SOLD OUT
Splendid Pintail Fairy Wrasse = $200
Spotted Yellow Eye Tang = $150 SOLD OUT

Might have a few more coming available. Should know in the next few days.

Last edited:

mggray87

Lol my firefish was out and about. I was attached to him. When I out him in dt. Now hea gone. I looked everywhere. Turned off entire tank looked in overflow sump nothing. Looked on office floor which is hardwood. Under tank. Nothing. He vanished. Unless he jumped and dog got him but dog doesnt go in that room unless I'm in it. I read they can vanish in rock. I'm praying hes still around

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
Lol my firefish was out and about. I was attached to him. When I out him in dt. Now hea gone. I looked everywhere. Turned off entire tank looked in overflow sump nothing. Looked on office floor which is hardwood. Under tank. Nothing. He vanished. Unless he jumped and dog got him but dog doesnt go in that room unless I'm in it. I read they can vanish in rock. I'm praying hes still around
They will sometimes hole up in a rock and you won't see them for days/weeks. They are also prolific jumpers and capable of squeezing through tight holes.

mggray87

I hope he decided to hide in a hole that I cant find. Lol. I dont think my dog got him. He doesnt go in room unless I'm in there. He was out all day and when I fed he was out he ate well. And bam. Hopefully he found a hole and will come out I just need to see his head to know hes still in the tank lol. If I know hes in there I wont care or be bothered as much!

mggray87

What's chances a second firefish would spread the aggression my orchid dotty has towards my current firefish. I love that fish but he hides 24/7 until feeding and orchid attacks him and he goes right back into hiding. Now I discovered why he hides all the time. Thia behavior wasnt in the 20g qt with all 6 fish. Now hes a little prick lol.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
What's chances a second firefish would spread the aggression my orchid dotty has towards my current firefish. I love that fish but he hides 24/7 until feeding and orchid attacks him and he goes right back into hiding. Now I discovered why he hides all the time. Thia behavior wasnt in the 20g qt with all 6 fish. Now hes a little prick lol.
I'm going to be honest with you, I'd get rid of that Orchid Dottyback. Most Pseudochromis are like vicious little badgers and their aggression never relents no matter what you do. I refuse to QT/stock them.

mggray87

Lol it will be impossible to catch that little guy!!!

Well if he goes after any of my wrasses when they go in. I will use acclimation box. Hes gonna have to go some how. Without removing rock.

Last edited:

mggray87

Kinda bumming me out. I love the dotty color. And he doesnt bother the cardinal or 2 clowns or lawnmower. Just the firefish.

I'm worried adding the 4 wrasses. What he does lol

mggray87

Caught him. Done! I wonder if your firefish will cause my firefish to come out more often. And feel safe. Or they fight Haha I can never win