Another glowing review

Users who are viewing this thread

BeesnReefs

Country flag
Just got my ornate leopard wrasse from @Dr.Reef and once again I can't say enough great things about Mike and what he does through Quarantined Fish.

Packaging was spot on, water temp was great, and the fish did not look distressed one bit. Slowly brought salinity up to match my tank and placed the fish in an in-tank acclimation box with some sand and a pvc hiding spot. He hasn't tried to hide at all and has been super comfortable with me checking him out.

An hour after placing in what my wife calls the "clear prison" it was fish-feeding time so I tossed a bit of frozen mysis and Reef Frenzy in the box....and he instantly gobbled it all up!

So excited for this fish!

Every time, Dr. Reef brings the a-quality fish to the hobby and I'm grateful for it. If you need a quarantined, healthy fish for your tank Quarantined Fish is ABSOLUTELY the way to go!

Dr.Reef

Always at your service.
HF Vendor
Country flag
Honestly this week was a test. Checking fedex reliability and I couldn't find my normal uniheat 72 hr heat packs and had to settle with 40 hrs ones and they burn hotter and faster so I was just checking this week.

Can some of you recipients tell me how the temp was in bags. Was bag water cold warm or hot?

Last edited:
I'm glad to read these positive reviews! I placed an order and I'm anxious to see the fish. Truthfully, after having gone through the quarantine process in our 1st reef adventure 3+ years ago, I can be patient because I am above grateful to find that someone's offering this service properly and reasonably. ~~Tim

phatduckk

Country flag
I'm glad to read these positive reviews! I placed an order and I'm anxious to see the fish. Truthfully, after having gone through the quarantine process in our 1st reef adventure 3+ years ago, I can be patient because I am above grateful to find that someone's offering this service properly and reasonably. ~~Tim
I mess with mike but he’s one of the best. Your fish are in good hands

TheLoneAquarist

Father, Marine aquarist, Business owner, Designer
Country flag
I can't wait. I got my "Your Quarantined Fish order is now complete" notice last night :)

TheLoneAquarist

Father, Marine aquarist, Business owner, Designer
Country flag
... and just paid invoice. Some good stuff to look forward too in this crazy January.

thank you!!!

Dierks

HF Vendor
Country flag
Honestly this week was a test. Checking fedex reliability and I couldn't find my normal uniheat 72 hr heat packs and had to settle with 40 hrs ones and they burn hotter and faster so I was just checking this week.
Any feedback on these Heating pads? I am also out of the 72 hour packs and need to ship fish...