Blenny in QT looking rough

Ash1176

Country flag
Hi, I got this bicolor blenny on oct 7th (9 days ago) he’s been in QT, no treatment just observation.
when I first got him he was kind of brown all over (showing his stress Colors) he had just gotten in the Lfs that same day) which seems to be normal, he has been colouring up the last few days, but then I notice now he’s getting paler and more flesh pink kinda colour... his side fin seems to be damaged as well as his dorsal fin, and maybe some damage on his side too? Is this a disease or just physical damage? I’m in Canada so meds are really hard to come buy, i do however still have copper on hand but don’t think that’s going to help...
Any help would be appreciated
Here he is now:
(Please don’t judge the bottom glass he’s getting his water change tonight :/)
3859DCC6-E444-462D-9E25-BDB460EBDA17.jpeg

and here he is a few days ago with his brown colour:
20D8AD7C-8031-431F-8B88-B54FD4B713F2.jpeg

Ash1176

Country flag
Water has been good, 100% of the water was changed the day before I got him, I am going to do a water change tonight though! the tank is cycled, and the seachem badge is showing zero ammonia... I mean the bottom glass is a bit dirty, he wasn’t eating much at first, so I guess that why it got dirty quick, he seems hungry now, and now swims towards the pipette for feeding...
But I noticed a picture I took when I first got him, he had damage on his dorsal fin but not his side fin, but that white-ish patch was there so it seems to be getting worse... here is the pic when I bought him home

BE29B969-AB56-4915-BED7-C93C946539D0.jpeg

Ash1176

Country flag
Thanks, but I’m in Canada🇨🇦 I don’t have access to meds sadly, I’m so sick of not being able to buy them!
do you have any other solution in mind?
All I have on hand in copper and h202

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
Country flag
All I have on hand in copper and h202
A 30 min H2O2 bath will clear Brook and might help with an infection since it is an antiseptic:

However, one caveat is you can't give a fish with any redness (open sores) a peroxide bath because it will burn them. So examine the fish carefully before proceeding.

Ash1176

Country flag
Ughhh fish was dead when I got home...

should i empty QT and let it dry out?
if the bio rings dry out, can I reuse at a later stage, or will I have to cure them so there’s no excess dye off from them?

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
Country flag
Ughhh fish was dead when I got home...

should i empty QT and let it dry out?
if the bio rings dry out, can I reuse at a later stage, or will I have to cure them so there’s no excess dye off from them?
I would sterilize everything and start over. Just not worth the risk if he had Brook or some transmissible bacterial infection.