Question of the Day Do you store/keep/hoard all the boxes from all of your equipment and why?

Users who are viewing this thread

I do because it helps resell them faster I noticed. My husband hates the stack of boxes in the basement.

I do not keep boxes for cheap or offbrand equiptment. So while I would keep a Tunze box I wouldn't keep a Jebao. I also keep some bigger boxes like for one of my husbands expensive computer monitors just to make moving them safer since we rent.

I honestly keep meaning to find time to go through the boxes and fish stuff I have stacked along the wall :p

Last edited:

andrewkw

Country flag
I used to keep them all, and I will keep select ones but really unless you actually sell your used equipment it's mostly pointless. One day I finally decided to recycle most of them. I have the box for my kamoer dosing pump because it's nice looking and a few recent things but realistically I don't need them. I run my equipment into the ground and rarely upgrade until something breaks.

I do keep a large amount of instant ocean boxes. Since they are good quality and a decent size I store lots of random fish stuff in them.

Current hoard of stuff right now. I had all of this crap in my closet, and finally got mad trying to find something and took it all out. Need to find some sort of rack or stand up cabinet to put all this in so it doesn't look like this anymore lol. Most of this was in 2 different closets, under my reptiles enclosure, etc. I wanted it all in one central location besides what is in the cabinet next to my 40 breeder system. Really need someone to come do some cable management and help me organize all this stuff..... Or I will just be a garbage person and put a really big tablecloth on this table.... Maybe Ill work on this mess right now....
8204BAA4-9CF1-426B-930B-53332D4E7845.jpeg

Current hoard of stuff right now. I had all of this crap in my closet, and finally got mad trying to find something and took it all out. Need to find some sort of rack or stand up cabinet to put all this in so it doesn't look like this anymore lol. Most of this was in 2 different closets, under my reptiles enclosure, etc. I wanted it all in one central location besides what is in the cabinet next to my 40 breeder system. Really need someone to come do some cable management and help me organize all this stuff..... Or I will just be a garbage person and put a really big tablecloth on this table.... Maybe Ill work on this mess right now....View attachment 46517
Cleared a few things out lol!
EB57FD4C-32F2-45F9-BF27-2481964EFABB.jpeg