im doing it but will it be a problem i will not be able to do that for 2 days when i will be out of the cityI would start treating with Erythromycin @ 25 mg/gal every 24 hours with a 25% water change before each treatment. Treat for 10-14 days.
You can also food soak this medication.
Erythromycinwhat medication? o soak it in vitamins
If you wanted to food soak it, follow the recipe below:
- 1 Tbsp food (preferably pellets or frozen food)
- 1 scoop (~ 1/8 teaspoon) of medication (Erythromycin)
- 1-2 scoops Seachem Focus (makes it reef safe + binds the medication)
- A few drops of saltwater or fish vitamins
- Stir until a medicated food slurry has been achieved.
- Feed after soaking for 30 mins.
- Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers for future use.
- You can feed this mix 1-2 times per day. Not recommend to exceed 2 feedings per day with medicated food.