Fantastic experience

Crashjack

Bobby has allowed me to implement a new method of acclimation/quarantine. It’s called “drop and plop” (I drop the bags into the sump for 15-20 minutes and then plop the fish into the display). Heck, I probably could have gotten away with just the plop on my last order as the bag felt the same temperature as my sump right out of the box, which I don’t think I’ve ever experienced with other online vendors.

DexterB

Bobby has allowed me to implement a new method of acclimation/quarantine. It’s called “drop and plop” (I drop the bags into the sump for 15-20 minutes and then plop the fish into the display). Heck, I probably could have gotten away with just the plop on my last order as the bag felt the same temperature as my sump right out of the box, which I don’t think I’ve ever experienced with other online vendors.
Agree! Also it is amazing how the new additions are immediately comfortable - eating & swimming calmly that 1st day! Bobby spends so much time treating, carefully feeding & observing the fish, that they are conditioned to people at the tank.