First order from Humblefish Aquatics

Jim McNamara

No complaints here! They got thier first black worms today. The little banner fish ate it’s weight in them. Haven’t seen the purple firefish and yellow watchman since yesterday. Those little buggers probably found the way into the overflow.
The pyramids have been a wish for fish for about 2 years now and I love them. But every butterfly is beautiful to me. Even the bland Klein’s has its good points.
The Anthias is the first one in my display and it’s ssooooo nice to see an anthias actually eat well.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
The pyramids have been a wish for fish for about 2 years now and I love them.
Hopefully they aren't too heartbroken being apart. :p When you said you wanted two of them, I just assumed you meant a "pair" so I quarantined them together & everything. They got on really well with one another.

But every butterfly is beautiful to me.
A man after my own heart. I love Raccoon, Pakistan, Latticed, Pearlscale Butterflyfish and Singapore Angels (looks like a butterfly). Unfortunately, I never get any requests for those because they aren't reef safe.

Jim McNamara

A fish only tank takes care of that. Raccoon get to big. Pearlscale, Pakistan and latticed are ones I would like to have along with a reticulated. The reticulated might be a bad idea though as they are a coral eater so not sure how well they would do in the aquarium. The pyramids were always going to be separate . They are my answer to a tang as they eat some algae’s and look great doing it. Much mellower reputation doesn’t hurt either.