Fish cam

DexterB

Country flag
Love this @ Jessican! I really want to put a cam on my tank. I want to see how my fish act when I'm not around. My tank is in our home office, so the fish are used to me being around. Also I can catch my Blonde Naso moving small corals for fun...

All of you tanks look great. Thanks for sharing!

i definitely want this when i start getting frags on rocks.... right now i dont need to see GHA.. that being said i just stared at it for like 15 min to try to see the hooded.....lololol

Jessican

Country flag
i definitely want this when i start getting frags on rocks.... right now i dont need to see GHA.. that being said i just stared at it for like 15 min to try to see the hooded.....lololol
She must’ve been up in the corner when you were looking :LOL: She’s swimming around in the front now though!

main tank right? LIVE FEEDING FRENZY!

im getting paid to watch this... unreal!

Jessican

Country flag
Love this @ Jessican! I really want to put a cam on my tank. I want to see how my fish act when I'm not around. My tank is in our home office, so the fish are used to me being around. Also I can catch my Blonde Naso moving small corals for fun...

All of you tanks look great. Thanks for sharing!
They are beautiful! Thank you for sharing! 🥰
Thank you guys 🥰 I’m glad you enjoy!

DexterB

Country flag
Thanks so much for posting this @Jessican !
Our alarm keypad died last week, so we needed our keypad replaced & cameras updated.

I had been wanting a fish cam. Thanks to your post it encouraged me to ask these guys to set a cam on my tank so I can always check on my fish!

Jessican

Country flag
I showed this to my dad today. He’s been keeping aquariums since the 1950s, but is 83 now and can’t really do it anymore. So, this will give him something to watch. :Thumbs_up_green:
Oh awesome, I hope he enjoys them!

Thanks so much for posting this @Jessican !
Our alarm keypad died last week, so we needed our keypad replaced & cameras updated.

I had been wanting a fish cam. Thanks to your post it encouraged me to ask these guys to set a cam on my tank so I can always check on my fish!
I love these indoor Nest cameras for this, they work really well. And we just 3D printed a mount that is siliconed to the side of the tank.

85F2851A-AB5B-4038-87CD-56F3C093CDFB.jpeg

Did anybody notice the overhaul that the Reefer 170 got yesterday? 😁

Jessican

Country flag
I didn’t - hectic workday yesterday! But I love all those clowns in the Reefer 170!
Fingers crossed that the harem works out, I’ve never tried it before. There are 10 baby clowns and ~30 BTAs in there, so should be plenty of territory to choose from. And I was amazed that they were all in the nems within an hour of me introducing them, especially since they’re captive bred! They’re so dang cute, spotcinctus clowns are hands down my favorite type.

DexterB

Country flag
They are cute! We live where you don’t have many LFS. The ones we do have don’t have much variety. The 1st time I saw some Spot clowns in person, I videoed them. With all those nice BTAs , I bet you have a good shot at a successful harem. 🙂

Jessican

Country flag
They are cute! We live where you don’t have many LFS. The ones we do have don’t have much variety. The 1st time I saw some Spot clowns in person, I videoed them. With all those nice BTAs , I bet you have a good shot at a successful harem. 🙂
There will very quickly be more than 30 BTAs, too, this particular variety is a prolific splitter. I originally bought 3, they’ve turned into more than 70 within the last year. :LOL: