Forum maintenance

Users who are viewing this thread

TheLoneAquarist

Father, Marine aquarist, Business owner, Designer
Country flag
Is there a way to help support the site in your update? I really like to keep this forum going. focusing on Aquaria health, quarantine-focused vendors, and disease information is so helpful.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
Country flag
Is there a way to help support the site in your update? I really like to keep this forum going. focusing on Aquaria health, quarantine-focused vendors, and disease information is so helpful.
First off, thank you for wanting to support the website and forum. :love: At current time this is how you can best do that:

Hurry and update u got 2 hours. Im making the drive to San Jose for fish food. Better be done by then! Lol
It depends how much Jessica lays on my leg while we’re trying to do the updates. Hopefully she can keep up with my super fast IT skills. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jessican

Sheriff
Country flag
Reminder that you can always come chat on Slack while we're down if you're bored ;)

phatduckk

Country flag
Reminder that you can always come chat on Slack while we're down if you're bored ;)
Me and @Jessican are chatting now. hop on in

Alcatraz

Country flag
I may get on and harass yall a few while I'm in the never ending world of laundry. No wife or kids so what else am I gonna do besides what I already am 🤣🤣🤣

3 packs of fish frenzy and 3 packs of reef frenzy should hold me over for a few!!