Healthy & Stunning Fish!

DexterB

Using Humblefish Aquatics to completely stock my tank with properly quarantined fish. Enjoying my 1st order of fish & I could not be more pleased. Absolutely the healthiest fish I have ever purchased and expertly packaged. Fish were bagged so well with plenty of O2. Colors on the all the fish are vibrant. The care and dedication he puts into these fish shows.

My favorite part of adding these fish is how quickly they adjusted in the tank. The Copperband not only ate well the day he arrived, but actually ate from my hand that night! Amazing! He continues to eat very well and loves cruising the tank. Ordered several fish & cannot wait to add another group!

I’ve attached pictures of just 2 of the fish I received - Copperband Butterfly and a stunning Vlorik’s Wrasse with exceptional colors.

Attachments

DexterB

Have always wanted a CBB -this one already follows me around as I work on tank. Eats like a champ! All due to being healthy. Plus all that time HF spends getting them quarantined & conditioned for their new owners.

Last edited: