IM Jessican’s IM20 drop-off office tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessican

Administrator
Country flag
A simple little side project until I’m ready to start setting up the big tank…

Tank and stand: Innovative Marine Nuvo Abyss Drop Off - Panorama, 20g
Salt and chemistry: Tropic Marin Classic and All-for-Reef
Lighting: Kessil A360X
Aquascape and sand: Marco rock and Tropic Eden Miniflakes
Heater: Eheim Jager 75W with an InkBird controller
Return pump: Desktop MightyJet, 326 GPH
Doser: Kamoer X1
Other equipment: XP Aqua Duetto ATO, and will probably be testing out the ReefPi that @bishoptf built for me on this tank
Stocking plan: Ocellaris pair, Yasha goby pair, candy cane pistol shrimp, maybe a possum wrasse

6AAC1166-3F0C-4BE5-9C80-6EC014B6A324.jpeg

DieHardPhotog-Reefer

Country flag
That looks terrific!

bishoptf

Country flag
Oh and I love love love my possum wrasse, they are hard to come by. Usually see them in the fall for some reason, I have a yellow banded possum..one of the coolest fish...I like all my fish but that one always swimming and looking for stuff off the rocks...neat fish.

Jessican

Administrator
Country flag
I still can't believe that you are not using the reef-pi yet...I mean an inkbird, sheesh ;)

Ya know I'm just jealous...:p
It’s sitting on my bench, I swear I plan to test it out on one of these tanks! 😂

Oh and I love love love my possum wrasse, they are hard to come by. Usually see them in the fall for some reason, I have a yellow banded possum..one of the coolest fish...I like all my fish but that one always swimming and looking for stuff off the rocks...neat fish.
Yeah we both really like possum wrasses. We’ll definitely have one in the IM50, possibly one in this tank as well. First up, though, is a pair of yasha gobies for my pistol shrimp 😁

Jessican

Administrator
Country flag
Moved the pistol shrimp from the frag tank to his forever home today. He’s really been a trooper about living in a small acrylic box since March, so I hope he enjoys his new home. He set right to work on digging a burrow, and thumping the hermit crab that’s too close for his liking. Thursday, the yasha goby pair will be here, so hopefully they pair up quickly 😊

03B0563F-4A33-4859-AB70-4E7F42287E7B.jpeg