POTM July 2021 Picture of the Month Voting Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Country flag
Submissions have been made and now we get down to the voting portion of the contest!

SUBJECT: This month the subject will be a nice picture of your equipment, something you put in a little work to make look good. Either your ATO reservoir, sump area, lighting setup, controller board, etc. Lets see it!

Multiple votes are allowed!

Remember, only positive reactions count:

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 10.41.13 AM.png

Voting will close on Saturday, July 31 at 9pm CST!

JCBlenny

Country flag
I'm hesitant to post this, as I'm bit of an organization and cable management guru and didn't want to make anyone here jealous.
1625896200031.png

Feel free to ask this expert any questions. One free tip: Make sure you have the right ratio of dog hair to common dust(60/40) on the equipment, anything else and you're asking for trouble.

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
Country flag
Congrats on the win! Where did you get those acrylic shelves to attach to the door?

It’s a great idea for the high frequency things like glue and tongs
I got them on Amazon but you can get them from other places too. They are called Command Caddies……you just stick them right on there.

edwarb17

Country flag
I got them on Amazon but you can get them from other places too. They are called Command Caddies……you just stick them right on there.
Have you been dealing with any difficulties like the caddies falling down over time? I've had a mixed bag of results using command products; some never fall down, others only make it a few months before falling off their mount.

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
Country flag
Have you been dealing with any difficulties like the caddies falling down over time? I've had a mixed bag of results using command products; some never fall down, others only make it a few months before falling off their mount.
So far so good. It’s been over three years and they also just made a cross country move this week. ……still holding strong.