Xr30 g5 pro with reefbrites
Dalua great white 6000 return
Gw dc 7 skimmer
Nero 3
Reefwave 25
Jebao sow 3
Aquamedic dosing pump
Teco tk500 chiller

Aiming for a mixed reef that leans more toward sps, currently still deciding on bare bottom vs sand. I normally wouldn't think about bare bottom but the Cade has a white base

Attachments

• B3E0F3F4-447F-4049-BF26-80CC4AB55F69.jpeg
    B3E0F3F4-447F-4049-BF26-80CC4AB55F69.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 8

Laus

Country flag
Thanks. After a sleep I am going to go with sand

Hit a minor road block late yesterday, I lost part of my radion hanging kit so that stalled hanging the lights. A legend from a shop in Queensland is going to send me a replacement part for free, shout out to Matt you are a legend

Thanks. After a sleep I am going to go with sand

Hit a minor road block late yesterday, I lost part of my radion hanging kit so that stalled hanging the lights. A legend from a shop in Queensland is going to send me a replacement part for free, shout out to Matt you are a legend
Oh sick, I'm glad you were able to find the bit haha 🦆 buying a whole new kit for the one bit lol

Laus

Country flag
Sooo mental gymnastics....

my last set up I was using nsw and getting rodi from a friend while I was sorting out my rodi system on bore water.
I am thinking of starting the tank on nsw and then transitioning to making my own asw but....

All of that depends on how well my rodi system works which I am yet to try as I need a booster pump. Currently only get 35/40psi which isn't enough, it's $300 for a booster pump and then I will find out if I can achieve zero tds and how long my rodi membrane and cartridges will last.

Do I attempt to make my own rodi and asw which has many advantages or stick to getting rodi and nsw from my friend?

GBRsouth

Country flag
Sooo mental gymnastics....

my last set up I was using nsw and getting rodi from a friend while I was sorting out my rodi system on bore water.
I am thinking of starting the tank on nsw and then transitioning to making my own asw but....

All of that depends on how well my rodi system works which I am yet to try as I need a booster pump. Currently only get 35/40psi which isn't enough, it's $300 for a booster pump and then I will find out if I can achieve zero tds and how long my rodi membrane and cartridges will last.

Do I attempt to make my own rodi and asw which has many advantages or stick to getting rodi and nsw from my friend?

Rodi and Asw..........iffff your TDS with well water is not going to burn through di resin like no tomorrow! If it does, can you produce rodi from tank water instead? I would imagine the starting TDS may be much lower than with well water.