I was wondering whether anyone has any experience with Maracyn Oxy? I’ve done a bit of poking around online and for the most part all I’ve been finding is the same manufacturer’s description/instructions. The mechanism of action is interesting; apparently it’s an oxygen-chlorine compound and can be removed with a dechlorinator if need be. The manufacturer indicates this is effective against true fungal infections as well as some bacterial infections. That said, there seem to be almost no substantial, objective write-ups/case studies/reviews. I was just curious whether anyone here had any experience with this for better or worse.