My Book is back for sale

Paul B

Aparently, it went through and it is on Amazon. I re published it as the original publisher went out of business. So many copies sold that they ran out of trees and had to plant more. o_O

They tell me it will be available in 48 hours. I am going to order some copies for myself for when the mobs of people come to my house for a copy. ;)
I want some autographed copies. :giggle:

I also ordered that thick rope like they have in "Radio City" in Manhattan to put around my house to control the mobs and keep the people in line.

I had to make a new cover so I used a picture of my copperband. I can't find the original picture I used for the original book and Christie Brinkley is still refusing to be on the cover for less than two million and seventy five dollars. But I am saving up for that. :rolleyes:

I just tried to order some "Author Copies" but it seems I can only order them in French, so I am taking a course now so I can read it.

Last edited:

Paul B

when is the re-release party and book signing?
No, I already did that. My Daughter (and my editor and the one who wrote the Foreword) threw me the party.

Do forum members get discounts on the signed copies?
No, because forum members are the only ones who buy it. It is not yet on the best seller list like the Bible, but it is getting there.
I lowered the price over ten bucks myself because I am not trying to get rich and buy a new boat and take a trip around the world. I already have a boat and have been to every place I wanted to go, except Humble's house. :)

That's awesome Paul! I missed out last time, but will order your book as soon as it becomes available on Amazon.
Good Idea, Then you can disagree with everything right after the foreword. :rolleyes:
(I will get you a signed copy. I know the author. ) ;)

clsanchez77

20 Year Noob
I just signed up for the email alert for when the book becomes available. My wife loves it when I use her Amazon account to buy reef books and reef gear LOL.

Paul B

I found out I can't order my own book for another 48 hours. Maybe they want to see if I croak first. But I did also find out that I can edit the book or add things to it. If I decide to do that, and if for some unknown reason you already bought the book, if you like I will E mail the new changes or additions I add. But you will have to remind me as I am sure i will forget.

I also have to re read the book to see if I want to add anything. I think it is also available in an E Book but I am not sure if I finished submitting that.

I am not sure of a lot of things but thanks.

I just ordered it as well. @PaulB will be swimming in cash with these two sales!
I doubt it as I already have to much money as I am saving up for a quarantined black molly from Humble. :cool:

clsanchez77

20 Year Noob
But I did also find out that I can edit the book or add things to it. If I decide to do that, and if for some unknown reason you already bought the book, if you like I will E mail the new changes or additions I add. But you will have to remind me as I am sure i will forget.
There has been a lot of advancements in fish while your book was out of print, so I appreciate the updates.

Paul B

Just in case anyone believes I am going to get wealthy beyond my wildest dreams with this book, I would like you to know that 100% of any profits from this book will be donated to MS
(Multiple Sclerosis) research in my wife's name.

She has had the disease for 20 years and is not really doing very well with it as MS is so far a disease that can't be cured.

Besides, my wildest dreams involves a flounder, two Supermodels, a bowling ball and a door handle from a 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass. :p

Paul B

I still can't order my own book. Amazon told me they are quarantining them for 48 more hours (only for this forum) to eliminate bookworms. :sick:

When we came home from our water logged little trip to a B&B yesterday I noticed that my skimmer was empty as was my reverse UG filter manifold and the algae on my algae scrubber was dry and looked like hay.
So I said "Hay" whats wrong? It's not supposed to do that.

I searched and found my pump, that feeds all those things croaked. It is probably 30 years old and never gave me any problems but that maybe their life span.

Luckily, I had another one slightly damaged so I had to hold it together with some tie wraps but it is running fine.

It is also probably 30 years old so i have to keep a watch on it. Stopping my UG filter, skimmer and algae scrubber won't affect my tank at all but I like those things to work just because I built them all and don't want to look like a Jiboni.

I have some spares.

bken1313

Just in case anyone believes I am going to get wealthy beyond my wildest dreams with this book, I would like you to know that 100% of any profits from this book will be donated to MS
(Multiple Sclerosis) research in my wife's name.

She has had the disease for 20 years and is not really doing very well with it as MS is so far a disease that can't be cured.

Besides, my wildest dreams involves a flounder, two Supermodels, a bowling ball and a door handle from a 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass. :p
my cousin has MS. Great cause Paul.

Paul B

Wow, you must have gotten the second one printed. I didn't even get one yet :rolleyes:

The best part is the foreword that my Daughter wrote, the rest of the book I just made up. :cool: When you finish it, in ten minutes, write a review, even if you hate it.

Those kids all look alike. :)