Najer's Zen twins and baby puddle.

Users who are viewing this thread

najer

Spam Meister!
Country flag
Well I had to call them something!

I guess I don't really do "normal", whatever that is, no waterchanges unless required on my tanks, big tank (the twins) runs about 450 - 500 litres water volume but it is complicated (I will explain below) and is a mixed reef, my little grubby puddle is an Evo 52L / 13.5G, I top up and dose manually but I am in the process of swapping to tropic marin AFR, fts of the display today. :)

DSC_0009 (1024x467).jpg

Chit, forgot about your picture perving, hope all is good with you, sorry about the r2r reply but I was clinging on by my fingernails! ;)

View attachment 15087
Lol! I understand.
I am so totally turned on right now with those colors👍

On a serious note, Got a question for you. your yellow clown goby... does he eat food you put in, or only pick at corals and other pods, etc In the tank. I just got 2. One in my display and one in a 10 gal macro tank. Neither has eaten food I put in. Only one in display seems to eat coral polyps.

najer

Spam Meister!
Country flag
Lol! I understand.
I am so totally turned on right now with those colors👍

On a serious note, Got a question for you. your yellow clown goby... does he eat food you put in, or only pick at corals and other pods, etc In the tank. I just got 2. One in my display and one in a 10 gal macro tank. Neither has eaten food I put in. Only one in display seems to eat coral polyps.

I lost my ycg and not sure why, it did pick at my corals a bit.

I lost my ycg and not sure why, it did pick at my corals a bit.
So sorry. That was a cutie. Did you ever see it eat actual food or only the corals and other stuff in tank.
My green clown gobies have eaten anything I put in. But yellows have never eaten for me...