New Tank - New 'Scape

phatduckk

Country flag
I finally received my waterbed peninsula 25 the other day. I spent a couple days working on a scape and I think i'm happy with what I've come up with.

IMG_5801.jpg

IMG_5802.jpg

IMG_5803.jpg

I wanted to do some archy, whacky thing this time as my DT essentially has the generic "2 island" look going on. Now I need to think of what fish to get!

mattzang

Country flag
waterbed tanks are the best!

what's the coral plan in this one? i like the scape

i've been pondering a nano tank just to do some nems. no way i'm doing those in my DT, but a nano.. maybe..

phatduckk

Country flag
waterbed tanks are the best!

what's the coral plan in this one? i like the scape

i've been pondering a nano tank just to do some nems. no way i'm doing those in my DT, but a nano.. maybe..
Ya, I ended up buying the tank because work gave us $500 to setup an office space (no office till July 2021). So instead of buying furniture I bought this tank and a workbench to use as a stand.

My initial idea was to get a nem or two but I'll toss some coral in there too. I'll go mostly/all LPS as the light I'm going to use isn't too strong and I kinda don't feel like buying a powerhead either.

I'm pretty sure I want to get a goby/shrimp pair but otherwise I haven't planned anything out