Below are guidelines for buying & selling:
- Asking price must be listed in thread - no "make an offer" or auctions are allowed. Just list a straight up price.
- Trading is fine, but a cash price must always be listed in case a member has nothing to trade/worth trading for. This way no one can complain that they are being shut out of a for sale thread.
- DO NOT leave negative comments/criticism about price, condition, etc. If you are not interested in the item that is for sale, please move along.
- If someone has stipulated that they are not interested in parting out, respect their request and DO NOT pester them about it. If/when the seller is interested in parting out, they will update their thread.
- DO NOT attempt to negotiate price publicly (inside the thread.) This should only be done via Private Conversation, text, phone call, etc. Haggling sometimes creates ill will between members and this is only made worse if it's done out in the open.
- DO NOT ask someone to pay via PayPal's "friends and family" option. We've all heard too many bad stories associated with that.