Special Orders

Dierks

HF Vendor
Country flag
Hello everyone!!

I wanted to take this opportunity to simply let you know how we go about getting special orders. If you are looking for a fish, and can't seem to find it instead of trying to keep a list of what everyone wants we do it a bit differently.

It's quite simple. We have a newsletter that we send out the Sunday before we place an order of all the fish available from our vendor. If you see something on the list you like, simply send us a quick PM, or simply shoot us an email no later than the Tuesday after the newsletter goes out. (Again, we mainly Send them On Sundays for New Orders) and we can get you the price. It's just that simple! If you want it, we will order it for you. Our vendor fills our orders at about an 80-85% fill rate so, it's not guaranteed we can get the hands-on the fish you order, but we sure will try for you.

The folks that sign up also get a list sent out as soon as fish are out of the Spa as well! So, if you want to be notified when there are new fish, this is also the place to get it.

If you want in on these lists, simply Sign up for our Newsletter Here:

Last edited:

Dierks

HF Vendor
Country flag
Awesome! Thanks Matt, as you know since you just special ordered its a pretty smooth system. If I had to track what everyone wanted I would be missing things, not to mention peoples lists are constantly changing. So we are hopeful this will work for everyone!

mattzang

Country flag
yeah i feel bad for you guys because buying fish is just such a mess. after all there is an ocean out there loaded with fish so i'm sure you guys get some pretty out there requests. the newsletter is a great idea so people know what's available and what isn't and then they can narrow it down from there

Dierks

HF Vendor
Country flag
Thanks Everyone, just feel like this is the best solution for us and hopefully you. I know how frustrating it is to let us know what you want then never hear back from us. And on the other side of the coin to try and keep a running list is almost imposable!