Welcome AquaBiomics!

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
HF Vendor
Country flag
Hello everyone - Please join me in welcoming @AquaBiomics as the newest vendor on our forum!

AquaBiomics provides microbiome testing for the saltwater aquarium. This service operates in a similar way to the ICP testing services -- clients sample their tanks and ship the samples back to AquaBiomics for testing. The report allows users to compare the microbiome of their aquarium with that of the typical reef tank, and screen for important groups like nitrifying bacteria and pathogens.

POC: @AquaBiomics

mggray87

Dino man
Country flag
Test for them. But how do I get them in my aquarium cause I still can't grow a dang acro. I need to add micro fauna and all that stuff lol. I need a special secret dose to drop in my tank lol

AquaBiomics

HF Vendor
Country flag
Test for them. But how do I get them in my aquarium cause I still can't grow a dang acro. I need to add micro fauna and all that stuff lol. I need a special secret dose to drop in my tank lol
You might consider live rock to start a tank, or adding live sand & mud to an existing tank.

to be clear I'm not selling either product, but when I've wanted to adjust my tanks microbiomes that's what I've done. I was happy with the results.

I've done some testing on the bottled stuff and find little evidence that any of it sticks around or influences the overall microbiome...